Capture Expense Receipts from Your Mobile Device
How ExpenseVisor DocScan Manages Your Expense Receipts
- Open the app and capture your expense receipt image with your phone or tablet. DocScan allows you to rotate, zoom, and crop the expense reporting receipt.
- Have multiple expense receipts from one transaction? No problem. You can keep track of multi-image receipts by clicking 'Add Page' to add as many expense reporting receipt images as you need.
- When you are done capturing your expense receipts, they are automatically processed into a high-resolution image for optimal viewing.
- Your receipts are sent directly to your expense reporting queue with just one click.
- DocScan allows you to see all your original expense receipts so there is never a discrepancy with your reporting.
See ExpenseVisor DocScan as You Would Use It !
More about DocScan Expense Receipt Management
- DocScan is completely cloud based so you can use it anywhere, anytime and is exclusive to ExpenseVisor expense reporting users.
- The DocScan app is available in the Google Play Store and Apple Store. Use it and never have to deal with keeping expense reporting receipts ever again.
Add Expense Receipts from Your Desktop
As an additional function, ExpenseVisor allows you to upload and attach expense receipts you have saved as a pdf from your office or home printer/scanner.
Either way, your expense receipts are always stored electronically and are always available at your command.
Go ahead, sign up for the ExpenseVisor demo. We are committed to your satisfaction!