Notice of Changes to PayService.Com and ExpenseVisor.Com visitors:
Last Updated: Jan 1, 2019
This Policy explains how your personal information is collected, used, and disclosed by PayService.Com, Inc. ("PayService") and any and all web sites owned by PayService, including ExpenseVisor.com. ("ExpenseVisor")
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you in various ways when you use our Sites. We collect information you directly provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, demographics, preference information and other information you provide us on our Sites. We also collect credit card numbers if your organization use services that pre-populate your credit card charges.
We never collect social security numbers.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites, your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites and/or in connection with our services. We may use your information to:
- operate our Sites and services;
- enhance and update our Sites and services;
- respond to your comments and questions;
- provide you product support;
- send service related information;
- invoicing and billing;
This site uses a tool which collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We do not share,sell or give away your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- in an aggregated form that does not directly identify any individual or private information of any individual such as name, address, contact information;
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing uses subject to their privacy policies;
- with your employer if you are participating in a PayService service provided through your employer;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to general information to carry out their work for us;
- in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
PayService takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
PayService may change this Policy from time to time. Please see the "Last Updated" date above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at:
Charlotte, NC 28211